- HCAM News
- All About Hopkinton
- Business Matters
- Dive In Drive In
- Government Meetings
- Great Gardens
- HCAM News
- HCAM-ED Specials
- HCAM-TV Specials
- Hiller Sports
- Hopkinton Coffee Break
- The HOP Seat
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Physician Focus
- Poetic Lines
- Senior View
- Stage 3250
- The Gathering
- Veterans Remember
- Wake Up & Smell the Poetry
- Get Involved
- The HCAM Store
- Town Info
The Town of Hopkinton is publicizing the current vacancies on Town Boards & Committees. If you have been curious or interested in volunteering on behalf of your community, now is an excellent time to get involved!
The current list of town Board and Committee vacancies are as follows.
● NEW! 2014 Visioning Advisory Group
○ (3 At-Large seats, 2 Associate seats; a brand new committee charge was approved by the Selectmen and Planning Board in February 2014)
● ADA Oversight Committee (1 seat)
● Board of Appeals Associate Member (2 seats)
● Cultural Council (Maximum 26 members)
● Historic District Commission
○ (1 seat, Boards of Realtor’s Representative Appointment Only)
● Metropolitan Area Planning Council Rep. (1 seat, Hopkinton Representative)
● South Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC) (1 seat, Hopkinton Representative)
● Sustainable Green Committee At-Large (1 seat)
● Sustainable Green Committee Associate (2 seats)
● Upper Charles Trail Committee Alternate Member (1 seat)
● Woodville Historic District Commission (3 seats)
To apply for a volunteer position, please visit the Town’s website and fill out the online volunteer form.
Interested parties may also visit the Board of Selectmen’s Office to fill out an application in person.
For more information about a Board or Committee, please visit the committee website and contact the respective Board or Committee Chairperson, or call Jamie Hellen, Operation’s Assistant to the Town Manager’s Office, at 508-497-9700.