HCAM News Top 5 for 2012

michelle's picture
AttachmentSize
hcamnews-trans.gif20.86 KB

As 2012 draws to end, we always like to look back at our top stories, both in print and in video, for the year. What were our viewers watching? Once again, for the second year in a row, our most popular video was the story about Paul Annunziata's 1975 Plymouth Duster which he donated to Jay Leno's garage. While watched locally for its first year in our top 5, the HCAM News video of Paul's story was incorporated into a video produced by Leno for his garage website, once again making it our most viewed video of the year with a total of 1,777 views on the HCAM website online. To see the rest of our most popular stories for 2012, check out the results below!

Our top stories without video were:

For the 2012 year there were unique 50,878 visits to the HCAM website and 460,624 page views. We're also happy to report that 54% of our visitors are returning visitors and the remaining 46% are new visitors. So, we're happy to see our viewers are returning and we're also glad to see that we continue to gain new viewers as well.

The HCAM Facebook page is now up to 861 "LIKES" and continues to climb. We'd like to spread the word and keep that number climbing! Help us reach 900 soon!

Thank you to all of our viewers and fans, and remember to let us know if you'd like to see your news covered by HCAM News. Email michelle@hcam.tv