HCAM News Top 5 for December 2012

michelle's picture

It's time for the top five HCAM News videos and stories for the month of December 2012!

Our top stories without video were:

For the month of December there were 8,846 visits to the HCAM website and 42,899 page views. We're also happy to report that 57% of our visitors are returning visitors and the remaining 43% are new visitors. So, we're happy to see our viewers are returning and we're also glad to see that we continue to gain new viewers as well.

The HCAM Facebook page is now up to 861 "LIKES" and we'd like to spread the word and keep that number climbing! Help us reach 900 soon!

Thank you to all of our viewers and fans, and remember to let us know if you'd like to see your news covered by HCAM News. Email [email protected]