- HCAM News
- Absolutely Yoga
- All About Hopkinton
- Business Matters
- Dive In Drive In
- ESBC Update
- Government Meetings
- Great Gardens
- HCAM News
- HCAM-ED Specials
- HCAM-TV Specials
- Hiller Sports
- Hopkinton Coffee Break
- The HOP Seat
- Manager's Corner
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Physician Focus
- Piano Lessons with Betty
- Poetic Lines
- Senior View
- Stage 3250
- The Gathering
- Veterans Remember
- Wake Up & Smell the Poetry
- Women's Art Forum
- Live Stream
- Get Involved
- The HCAM Store
- Town Info
Help Govern Hopkinton!
The Town of Hopkinton is encouraging all residents who are interested in helping govern Hopkinton to apply now for volunteer positions. If you have been curious or interested in giving your time, expertise or perspective on behalf of your community, now is an excellent time to get involved!
The Boards and Committees that currently have vacancies are:
• The 2014 Visioning Steering Group (Associate Member);
• ADA Oversight Committee (At-Large Member);
• Board of Appeals (Alternate Member);
• Conservation Commission (At-Large Member; expected August vacancy);
• Historical Commission (At-Large Member);
• Housing Committee (Currently inactive Committee; seeking community interest);
• Joseph P. Keefe Regional Technical School Committee (Hopkinton Representative; expected September vacancy);
• Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (Hopkinton Town Representative);
• Permanent Building Committee (At-Large Member; finance background encouraged);
• South Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC, Hopkinton Representative);
• Sustainable Green Committee (Associate Member);
• Youth Commission (At-Large).
Please visit http://www.hopkintonma.gov/home/government/boards for a full listing of all Boards and Committees. Each entity has a full membership listing, charge and a unique website link to information and activities on relevant topics. Applicants who apply for a committee that does not have a current vacancy will be kept in town records until a vacancy arises and will be contacted at that time.
To apply for a any volunteer position on any Board or Committee, please visit the Town’s website and fill out the online volunteer form at: http://www.hopkintonma.gov/home/about/
Interested parties may also visit the Board of Selectmen’s Office to fill out an application in person or call the office to have staff assist in applying.
For more information or questions about a Board or Committee, please visit the committee website and contact the respective Board or Committee Chairperson. Interested parties may also call Jamie Hellen, Operation’s Assistant to the Town Manager’s Office, at 508-497-9700 who can assist in any interested volunteer get in touch with a committee representative.
18 Main Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748| 508-497-9700 | firstname.lastname@example.org