Rape Aggression Defense Systems Training
Training for Women ONLY
*Separate classes for men due to liability purposes*
● R.A.D. is an internationally taught, realistic hands-on self defense training class. This class being promoted is specifically designed for women (15 hours).
● The program teaches and emphasizes awareness, avoidance and physical self defense with the tools we possess with us at all times (hands, feet, elbows, knees, head, etc…).
● All sizes and physical capabilities are welcome. Must be over 13 to sign up for the class (ages 13 through ages 15 can sign up with parent permission and waiver will be needed.)
● The class is sponsored by the Hopkinton Police Department and free of charge.
● Manuals are provided.
● Casual exercise clothing and an aerobic type of sneaker preferred.
To enroll or if you have questions, simply email Officer Matt Santoro at [email protected] and leave your name, email address and phone number. If email is not available to you, please call 508-497-3401 x1259 and leave a (clear and slow) message with the same information. The first 30 women to enroll will be admitted (maximum number of students is 30). Confirmations will be done by email to the first 30 women that email Officer Santoro. Please ensure you can make all 5 classes before enrolling. The class will run from 6pm - 9pm.
WHEN and WHERE: Monday, September 27, 2021 @ Hopkinton Middle School, Doyle Gym Monday, October 4, 2021 @ Hopkinton Middle School, Doyle Gym
Monday, October 18, 2021 @ Hopkinton Middle School, Doyle Gym
Monday, October 25, 2021 @ Hopkinton Middle School, Doyle Gym
Monday, November 1, 2021 @ Hopkinton Middle School, Doyle Gym