- HCAM News
- Absolutely Yoga
- All About Hopkinton
- Business Matters
- Dive In Drive In
- ESBC Update
- Government Meetings
- Great Gardens
- HCAM News
- HCAM-ED Specials
- HCAM-TV Specials
- Hiller Sports
- Hopkinton Coffee Break
- The HOP Seat
- Manager's Corner
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Physician Focus
- Piano Lessons with Betty
- Poetic Lines
- Senior View
- Stage 3250
- The Gathering
- Veterans Remember
- Wake Up & Smell the Poetry
- Women's Art Forum
- Live Stream
- Get Involved
- The HCAM Store
- Town Info
Submit a program to air on HCAM
Thank you for your interest in bringing programming to HCAM. If you are a Hopkinton resident, there are two ways to bring your show to our channel:
- Attend the free training sessions here at your community television station, and produce the show you want to see. Access to the facilities and use of the equipment is provided free of charge. There are no yearly membership fees for Access Producers. Join the action here
- Become an Associate Member of HCAM and submit outside programming (open to residents of Hopkinton, MA). There is a yearly membership fee of $15.
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Member and bringing in programming produced outside of HCAM, please note the following guidelines for submission:
Technical and Programmatic Specifications:
- HCAM accepts programming submitted on DVD, or an MPEG file
- Programming must have no leader before the show, and several seconds of black following the program.
- Programming must be non-commercial in content.
- DVD submissions must be recorded as First Run: top menu.
- The length of the program must be exactly 28 or 58 minutes (or 88 minutes, etc.)
- The program must meet reasonable video and audio quality levels in order to playback on our equipment.
- You may request particular days and times for your program to playback, but scheduling on HCAM is performed by studio staff.
- A program submitted for playback may air up to four times.
- Hopkinton-produced programming receives priority scheduling.
- To request playback, the application for playback and the actual program must be submitted to HCAM by the 15th of the preceding month.
To become an Associate member of HCAM and request a program to playback, you will need a membership form (PDF) and a Request for Playback Application (PDF). Simply print these out and return to HCAM with your membership fee.