Attached please find the Main Street Corridor Construction Advisory for the week of August 15 - August 19.
Please be advised that this schedule may change due to weather and existing conditions found while performing the tasks below. This work may impact traffic and require lane and sidewalk closures limiting access to driveways and entrances to businesses.
What to Expect for the Week of August 15, 2022, to August 19, 2022
East Side of Project and Project Wide
• Comcast Ductbanks work on Main Street from the Muffin House to Ash Street
• Underground service work to property lines (from the Muffin House working eastbound to Ash Street)
• Continue the service connections project wide West Side of Project
• Install new granite curb along Main Street between Wood Street and the Fire Station
• Fine Grade and Compact sidewalks between Wood Street and the Fire Station
• Start forming Concrete Sidewalks between Wood Street and the Fire Station 85/135 Intersection
• Start Phase 2 of Full-Depth excavation estimated to be completed in 3 weeks
• Work will begin at the Fire Station and move eastward to the Muffin House
• Work will also take place within the project limits on Cedar and Grove Street
• One lane of traffic will be maintained and the eastbound detour – from Pleasant St to Maple St to Hayden
Rowe will be utilized; Walcott St. will be open to two-way traffic during the detour and will revert to one-way
when the road is opened up.
• Access to driveways will be maintained with possible brief delays
• Dust control measures will be utilized including mandatory treatment over the weekend
• Estimated work hours will be between 7am and 7pm and may include Saturdays
View full advisory in attachment below!!