- HCAM News
- Absolutely Yoga
- All About Hopkinton
- Business Matters
- Dive In Drive In
- Government Meetings
- Great Gardens
- HCAM-ED Specials
- HCAM-TV Specials
- Hiller Sports
- The HOP Seat
- Manager's Corner
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Physician Focus
- Piano Lessons with Betty
- Poetic Lines
- Senior View
- The Gathering
- Veterans Remember
- Wake Up & Smell the Poetry
- Women's Art Forum
- Live Stream
- Get Involved
- The HCAM Store
- Town Info
Volunteers Needed at H.A.L.T.
The Hopkinton Area Land Trust is looking for volunteers. With almost 1,000
acres of land either owned or under Conservation Restriction protection, the
Trust needs you! The Trust is looking for volunteers in the following areas:
• Land Stewardship – Become a land steward in charge of monitoring one or
more of HALT’s properties or Conservation Restrictions to help us maintain
accurate data on site conditions, wildlife habitat, and maintenance needs.
• Trail Maintenance – Join a trail development or restoration project to help
advance recreation opportunities on conservation properties.
• Photography – Volunteer your time to photograph landscapes, plants, or
wildlife on HALT land for showing on our website and in our newsletters.
• Property Boundary Investigations – Help survey parcels to discover property
bounds and mark borders.
• Website/Technical Assistance – Lend technical assistance to help improve the
HALT website and /or guide us on new outreach initiatives.
• Fundraising – Lear how you can be a part of HALT’s annual fundraising
efforts and share ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
• Educational Programs – Help HALT to discover new educational
opportunities that we can use to benefit our supporters and the general public.
• Land Research – Assist HALT in its goal to preserve land by investigating
new potential acquisition projects and by collecting land tips.
These are just a few of the areas where help is needed! For more information on any of the above volunteer opportunities please contact HALT at (Res) 508-435- 6578, (Cell) 508-509-8801 or email@example.com